Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ex habit

Met my ex housemate.
I called her name and she turned back and asked: 'maggie?'
'woah u remember me!'
i am surprised that she still remember me and able to tell who i am because she left after one month i moved in.
'of course, you sing very well. that's why.' she replied.
'how do u know whether i can sing?' because i dont remember i went karaoke with her.
'you sang every time when u were in the toilet.' we both laughed.

and this conversations make me ponder.

I realised i have stop this sweet little habit since i came back from UK.... i thought singing while taking shower is the most enjoying moment we can do in the bath room instead of playing shampoo game?

i thought cohabitation life is about accepting but not changing or losing ourselves?

i love to sing, everyone knows that.

but when i sing at night, someone stopped me and say:' u will attract ghost'
fine, then i sing during the day. and someone say: 'u're annoying.'
'...................'



want my 'bad boy' moment back.

No comments:

Post a Comment